Knepper Investments Inc. is proud of our community and our residents. We hope that you will qualify to live here; however in order to qualify, you must meet the following requirements. If you do not, you may want to reconsider filling out an application and save the cost of submitting one. However, we will be glad to assist you further if you would like us to do so. All prospective residents will be required to meet the following qualification standards to include, but not limited to:
1. Be 21 years of age.
2. Be able to pass a credit check. A retail credit report will be pulled on each applicant. Any applicant with bankruptcy appearing on the credit report will automatically be declined.
3. Be employed full time and at current employment for at least twelve (12) months. If current employment is less than twelve (12) months, the applicant must have been with previous employer for a minimum of twelve (12) months. Excluded are senior citizens and individual applicants of age who are receiving Social Security Insurance benefits.
4. Have a valid driver’s license. Excluded are persons unable to drive because of age, physical reasons or persons who do not operate a vehicle. You must have a government issued I.D.
5. Pass a police check. A criminal background check will be pulled on each applicant. Any applicant with prior of conviction of felony, violent crime, or sex offender appearing on the criminal report will automatically be declined.
6. Have sufficient income to pay rent, utilities, and other obligations (car loans, etc.) Current income requirements are: 3 times the monthly rent gross plus any payment obligations you may have.
7. Have favorable report form previous landlords as to rent payments, conditions of apartment, occupancy, and related conditions.
ANY APPLICANT THAT FALSEIFIES INFORMATION ON HIS OR HER APPLICATION WILL HAVE HIS OR HER APPLICATION REJECTION AND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS A RESIDENT. KNEPPER INVESTMENT PROPERTIES WILL NOT DISCRIMINATE AGAINST ANY PERSON IN TERMS, CONDITIONS, PRIVILEGES, RENTAL OF AN APARTMENT OR OTHERWISE MAKE UNAVAILABLE OR DENY THE PROVISION OF SERVICE OF FACILITIES IN CONNECTION WITH THEIR RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, HANDICAP/DISABILITY, FAMILIAL STATUS OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SUBJECT TO DISCRIMINATION, PLEASE CONTACT US AT (314) 504-3622.